Monday, June 4, 2012

History of Beauty staring Estee Lauder

If you call your self a business person be sure to do your homework.  Know your industry.  It will inspire you. 

The name Estee Lauder is synonyms with beauty.  For me it holds a special place because when I entered into this wonderful world of fashion and beauty, Estee Launder was the first advertisement that I landed and was paid "lovely" for.  It changed my life.  So today as I sit here on set and I am shooting another campaign with the new forever growing empire that the Lauders have built, I am infused with excitement and passion for what I do.

Just so I can be up to date with what is out there in my world of beauty, I decided to look up the company again.  I am facinated, in awe of the powere of will and desire.

Estee Lauder and her husband Joseph Lauder began their company in 1946, with only four products, Super-Rich All Purpose Creme, Creme Pack, Cleansing Oil, and Skin Lotion.  Two years later they landed the products in Saks Fifth Avenue in New York. 
From there came the Harrods, in London which I am sure opened up the doors to the rest of the world.


Minx by Lisa Logan on my ring finger.

Companies coming from Estee Lauder are about 27 some including, M.A.C, Bumble and Bumble, Clinque, Tom Ford, Stilla,- (which was later sold), Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics, and in 2013 Tory Burch will introduce Fragrance under the Aramis and Designer Fragrances, a division of The Estee Lauder Companie, Inc.  Amazing!

Most recently I started using their skin care line as my daily face care routine, and eye care.  I am in love.  So now to be working on the ad again to try the new colors that will be releasing in August, I am so excited and honored.   You will definitely love this line.  The colors are rich in formula, modern, classic in color, and quick dry for the ladies on the run.  Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment